This article describes the changes of the version 3.2.3 update.
Learn how to update KaDeck Web
This update includes many improvements and bug fixes.
Connecting to Kafka & Kinesis
- Added connection test to Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis and Schema Registry connection details.
- Bootstrap servers and schema registry urls are now sanity checked.
- Protobuf Codec now supports publishing messages.
- Protobuf Codec can now be configured to use a specific schema using the Codec Selection Dialog.
- Default compatibility mode when editing schemas is now more obvious.
- Fix: Lengthy schema is not fully editable due unscrollable page.
- Fix: Schema names with slashes broke UI.
Please sign in to leave a comment.