This article describes the changes of the version 3.2.0 update.
Learn how to update KaDeck Web
This update includes many improvements, a new protocol buffer codec, and bug fixes.
- Added Protocol Buffer codec for decoding protocol buffer records with SchemaRegistry.
- Codecs can now be changed from the record data detail view.
- The default compatibility level is now shown in the SchemaRegistry view.
- Checkboxes are now shown when hovering over a record in the data browser.
- Bugfix: Not all records were selected when pressing the checkboxes next to the records and holding the SHIFT key.
- The loading bar was still displayed even if all records for the query were already loaded.
- Updating several dependencies internally.
Please sign in to leave a comment.